[meteorite-list] AD:ENSISHEIM, Lake Murray, New Concord, 2008TC3, Wold Cottage (245mg), L’Aiglel, Siena (166mg) Jilin & more ending on eBay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 09:43:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions please email me and I?ll get back with you and if you are looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know. A meteorite is a meteorite, but a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura to your meteorite collection and value. Also, I have some Lake Murray for sale outside of eBay and if you?re looking for a gram or bigger let me know and the price you?re looking for.

Thank you

eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

Pe?a Blanca Spring meteorite rare aubrite 1946 fall *Last large fragment*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260828328441&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

BARBOTAN rare historic meteorite fall -1790-killer!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260828902538&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

WOLD COTTAGE rare meteorite 1795-1st classified from UK *Great fall*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260828895122&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LUCE' meteorite-France 1768 very rare historic fall!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260828898048&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

BARWELL meteorite Christmas meteorite fall/shower.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260828886827&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

JILIN meteorite deemed as scientifically important!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260829521784&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LAKE MURRAY IIAB rare iron oldest terrestrial meteorite
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260828885664&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 seen from space rare! *MAKE AN OFFER*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260828330523&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SIENA meteorite 1794 historic fall from Italy VARY RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260828905663&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260828326206&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

L'AIGLE Historic meteorite, 1803 vary rare fall.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260828889552&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ST. LOUIS meteorite *vary rare* hit a moving car-1950.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260828903698&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ENSISHEIM meteorite 1492 from Paris Museum no.1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260828899365&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633