[meteorite-list] Mercury Meteorites - the short list

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 11:05:38 +0200

Well investigatively spoken, Sherlock Bernd :-)

Well, but the density of Aubrites is even lower than that of the Enstatite
Cs. (3.12)

What's about the density of Bencubinites? I couldn't find data, but it
should be relatively high, at least higher than Aubrite, Enstatite & Co.

Unfortunately I only can confirm the gray and rainy Southern Germany.
Summer, where art thou :-(

Best,
Matthias