[meteorite-list] An Update - Re: Dr. Moe52???

From: Jim Wooddell <nf114ec_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 08:48:45 -0700

Good morning all!

An update.

little -old-ladies-from-pasadena
dr.moe52
dr.gh
groovytreasures-a-z

Appear to all be the same person or persons. It is obvious they are
associated. The locations stated all point back to only Hesperia, CA.
Not Las Vegas, as claimed in some.

He is finally communicating with me. He has proven he has not authenticated
any of his rocks. He has proven he has not tested
any of his meteorites. He is in direct violation of Ebay's rules.

dr.gh was changed to groovytreasures-a-z.....the person or persons is/are
running and trying to hide.

In his last communications with me, he said he ground on one of them to show
the metal. You decide! I finally found it. I know what I see even with
the lousy picture.

http://cgi.ebay.com/METEORITE-1-7-GRAMS-IRON-CALIFORNIA-DESERT-FS-/140589173473?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20bbc48ae1#ht_4036wt_934

Off to see my kids new bait shop! We are trying to come up with a name. I
voted for "WE GOT WORMS" !! ;)

Cheers

Jim Wooddell