[meteorite-list] Missouri USA monographs

From: StLM <stlouismeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 21:27:02 -0500

Hello all,

I am a collector from Missouri interested in purchasing publications or monographs describing Missouri meteorites. I am building a collection of MO meteorites/impactites along with the corresponding monographs where available.

I am primarily interested in the...

Mincy (Taney County)
Archie
Butler
Harrisonville
Warrenton (Warren County)

...monographs as well as others, but will consider other types of publications as well.

Also I am expanding/upgrading my collection of Missouri meteorites for anyone who may have some material available for sale or trade.

Thanks,

Karl Aston