[meteorite-list] Meteorite hunts / Check these melons out!

From: Michael Murray <mikebevmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 15:51:54 -0600

Those look great! All we have seen in the store up here in SW CO this
year is the little, almost round, supposedly seedless (not) kind.
Not even very good tasting and about $6.

You know, if you put those babies up on ebay as lunar melons... Well,
they couldn't do any worse than the river rocks I have seen on there
lately. : )

Mike in CO