[meteorite-list] AD: Zagami SNC 1mm

From: meteorhntr at aol.com <meteorhntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 02:27:48 +0000

Hello List,

I have a 1mm thin 2.53 gram crusted part slice of Zagami that just came in. ? At 24mm x 25mm this has maximum surface area for the weight.

Zagami is a Shergottite SNC Martian Meteorite that was witnessed to fall in 1962.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.267418416608152.83846.116030671746928

I am asking, $1,999 for this. ?But I will entertain any serious offers. ?I will also entertain trade or trade+cash offers.

If I don't get any offers worth taking, I will be willing to break this down into smaller pieces, just let me know if you want to be in the list for smaller pieces.

Steve Arnold
of Meteorite Men