[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ ANSWER

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 11:13:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I would like to thank everyone that emailed me with their answer for this weeks POP QUIZ FRIDAYS.

The question

Outside of the 9 Antarctica meteorites that the NASA scientist team found to have building blocks of DNA, please tell me one other meteorite that was used from this experiment that's outside of the Antarctica group.

The answer

Murchison meteorite

http://www.news.com.au/technology/sci-tech/australian-meteorite-behind-space-dna-discovery/story-fn5fsgyc-1226112549395

I would like to congratulate Andre B for being the 10th Lister to email me the correct answer. Andre has won a 131mg NWA 1836 fragment that came from Steve K Arnold collection.

Thank you everyone that submitted their answers.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html