[meteorite-list] August Website Updates are now up

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 20:41:53 -0500

Hi List. The August Updates on my Website are now up. The "A Flash from the
Past Photo of the Month" is the first Quasar ever discovered Optically 3C
48. Click the image to understand Quasars and 3C 48.

The "Image of the Month 1" is another incredible image of the asteroid Vesta
by the spacecraft Dawn at a distance of 6,500 miles! Check out those craters
on the surface.

The "Image of the Month 2" is an image of the largest verified impact crater
on Earth (Arial View) called Vredefort located in South Africa which is
160-190 miles in diameter!

Click any of the images to learn and understand more.

Lastly...the "Black Hole Mystery Video of the Month" is a rare 1975 short
video with Harvey Nininger explaining meteorite occurrences. Worth watching
for those who never met Harvey Nininger or know what he looks like, the true
pioneer of meteorites and meteorite collecting.

Nothing up for sale as yet on my Meteorite Sales page. I am working on
something very rare and hard to acquire and very desirable. If all goes well
I hope to have this available in September. Keep checking my Sales page.

All can be found by clicking my Website www.ctreasurescwonders.com

Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960