[meteorite-list] List

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:01:58 -0400

Hi List,

I think it is a combination of factors, and Keith hit the nail on the
head about summer-time. Families are on vacation or getting ready for
"back to school" time, and people spend less time with online matters
during this time. It's also the same reason that many meteorite
dealers experience a slow-down in sales over the summer - less money
spent on space rocks and more money spent on vacation expenses, school
supplies, etc.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com