[meteorite-list] Ad : Loose Chondrule lots, Carbonado impact diamonds, Saratov, Oum Dreyga, Suizhou, Sudbury Black Onaping, more!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 00:06:08 -0400

Greetings Listees and Collectors,

I have a few new offerings this week, including some lots of loose
chondrules that are very neat (list members will get a couple of bonus
chondrules). For 20% off your entire order, use the coupon code
"metlist" at checkout. If you have any problems with the coupon or
checkout, contact me via email.

First, there are Loose Chondrules - which are great for study because
they are the building blocks of chondrite meteorites. These are nice
little spheres of minerals that are unique to meteorites and are
rarely offered in loose form. I only have a limited quantity of these
chondrule micros.

Loose Chondrule Lots -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/chondrules--lot-of-loose-meteorite-chondrules--rare

Next, I have micromount samples of black carbonado impact diamonds
from an ancient impact site in Brazil. These unusual extraterrestrial
diamonds come in a labeled gemjar and include a copy of the
astrophysics journal article explaining their origins. These are
limited quantity also, so don't miss a chance to own some carbonados
on the cheap.

Black Carbonado Diamond Lots -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/carbonado-black-diamond-ancient-impact-artifact

I also have new micromount samples of the following meteorites -
Suizhou China, Saratov Russia, Oum Dreyga (Western Sahara) and more.

Check this link to see all of the latest offerings -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new

Lastly, I added some new small pieces of Saharan Fulgurites that are
rich in black lechatelierite. There are also some nice pieces from
Arizona. See all of the fulgurites here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/fulgurites

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! :)

MikeG
--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com