[meteorite-list] Shirokovsky - a paper on its manufacture

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 13:22:16 -0700 (PDT)

Let me simplify the formula a little bit:

1970's era Junkyard Ford Fairlane FE 390 Big Block + Olivine + Fraudsters + High School Metal Shop = Shirokovsky

Here is the big block link in case you want to get your hands on your own nickel-rich ataxite engine:
http://www.cartechbooks.com/cartech/contentfiles/11.pdf

Sorry, couldn't help myself.? I can't believe all of the talk over this garbage,

Adam