[meteorite-list] Fw: Re: Cat Mountain on EBay / Count Jason

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:45:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jason,

Sounds like being a Count has it's benefits. This might be something to
put on your Christmas list ; )

You're about to discover the amazing gift idea which has taken the U.S.
and Europe by storm. This gift idea is guaranteed to bring you or a
loved one:

Increased respect from the people you know
VIP treatment
Access to the privileged world
A instant talking point with your friends
Prestige in the financial world
A boost to your personal confidence
Opportunities that otherwise would've passed you by
Opened doors in your career
Discounts in the consumer world
The ability to influence people effortlessly
It's frightening how people in the twenty-first century still perceive
a person with a title to be richer, more intelligent and better thought
of, than the average Mr. Joe Bloggs. But people do - and you can take
advantage of it.

http://www.regaltitles.com/

Just teasing! Everybody have a great day.

Sonny