[meteorite-list] Meteorite Wrongs On EBay

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 12:41:29 -0700 (PDT)

It is interesting that 8 of of the top 10 priced meteorites on eBay are not meteorites at all

Our
 Friend Steve C. is at it again. I heard a funny statement in regards
 to this less-than-informed person. He is now being called "The Man From
 Unco." It is funny that the Unco formation, short for Uncompahgre, is
known for the producing terrestrial breccias. These breccias from
rhyolitic volcanics of the Uncompahgre-San Jaun caldera complex mimic,
in appearance only, some lunar breccias.? This site known for the famous
 San Jaun breccias is less than 50 miles from Stevy's house.

Steve,
 has now cried Unco one too many times.? He now claims to have the North
 American twin brother to NWA 5K.? Sorry Stevy, not even close however
you have earned yourself a name in the Book of Frauds and the Who's Who
of
 Crazies.? I know you lurk on this list so I will give you one warning
only to take out all references NWA 5K in your fraudulent listings.?
This is an official meteorite that should in no way be confused with
delusions that San Juan breccias are from the Moon.

Adam.