[meteorite-list] Kenya meteorite

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 22:07:02 -0400

Hi Mike and List,

I bet when the "secret police" arrived, everyone's balloon-knot
tightened up a bit. When men with hard eyes and AK-47's want
something, the only reasonable thing is to give it. Thankfully they
only wanted money.

20 Questions -

So, about how many individual whole stones were recovered? Any stones
with distinct orientation/flowlines? Or, any stones with anomalous
features? Has any of this material been cut yet (if so, what did the
matrix look like)?

I'll trade you six chickens, a canoe, and 10 cowrie shells for the
main mass. ;)

Best regards and congratulations,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com