[meteorite-list] Kenya meteorite

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 19:07:41 -0700

Mike, Greg and Robert and all the teams on the ground, and snakes and cows
and pigs and Kenyans.... you are living the good dream....and I'm pleased to
be a remote tangent sitting here in tomato-land in California.

Some people never 'do' while others never want to, and still others never
will....those of us that do DO make up the difference. THANKS!

Mike, when you write your book, it'll be a must for me.

Richard Montgomery