[meteorite-list] OT New Subject

From: pshugar at messengersfromthecosmos.com <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 13:45:35 -0700

Over 50 years ago, I went to my parents home to see my mother. My
brother Edward, who
was only nine, wanted to show me his new train set. He had cerebral
palsy.
Trains were his passion. I told him not right now as I needed to talk to
mommy.
Three days later, as he crossed the road to get on the school bus, two
high school boys celibrating the passenger boy's birthday, were drinking
beers when they hit my
little brother so hard that his socs were left in the shoes, 90 feet
from where
his body came to rest.
To this day, I regret not looking at his train set.
You just never know !!!!!!
Pete