[meteorite-list] NEW PALLASITE in UNITED STATES - AD

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 08:54:48 -0700

A new American pallasite - Big news indeed! Congratulations to Karl on
making such a great find for Missouri and for doing it the "old-school" way.
What a great name for a meteorite too. Also, congrats to the entire crew
(Karl, Dave, and Robert) for setting such a great example and for properly
documenting this important find. Sean, nice job on the website too! So happy
to see positive news in our community.

"Conception Junction, what's your function?"

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites
www.HistoricMeteorites.com
and join us on Facebook: