[meteorite-list] Conception Junction

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:35:20 -0400

Thanks Dave & Co., for completing a trifecta with a bonus this week
very stylishly. This list is great ... where else can a week's
postings turn up the first news of meteorites under classification from
Missouri, Kenya, and Tucson; and actually material for sale from the
scarcest carbonaceous type avalaible, a CM1 ?

A week to remember!

Kindest wishes
Doug