[meteorite-list] Multiple radar hits for 8 August 2011 Ohio bolide

From: Jim Wooddell <nf114ec_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 07:14:01 -0700

Good Morning Rob and list!

Rob, having played around with the NOAA program associated with the Doppler
Radar, only a little bit comparatively, I know this is very time consuming
investigative work. My hat is off to you guys that can find these 'needles
in the haystack'! It's a lot of data to go through!
Thank you for the report. I do hope it leads to some nice finds!

After watching the Peru object that fell, it sure would be nice to have that
data!

With Respect,

Jim Wooddell