[meteorite-list] Ad, Sale Kt Boundary Material and Ries Impactites.(Seuveite, Fladle) Bealutiful Breccias!!

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 16:26:57 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings list,

I have some beautiful specimens of K/T Boundary Material and Ries Impactites. Would prefer trades for meteorites, but cash will work too. Please see all specimens available at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157627554871880/detail/

You may have to copy and paste the link into your browser. If even you're not interested check out this beautiful specimen of Suevite from Ries. If you love breccias, you'll love this piece.?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/6096501993/in/set-72157627554871880

Please contact me off list if interested.

Thanks,
Steve

?
?