[meteorite-list] "laboratory analysis or authentication tests by IMCA."

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 17:56:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

No, I am sorry but the IMCA does not have a lab, and does not do
classification. However we are extremely lucky that so many of our brightest
scientists are willing to drop whatever they are doing to look at any questionable
rocks we send to them, we will never thank them enough.
Also, this specimen is tiny, one single milligram!!! I am not sure
something that small could be identified with any degree of certainty. So you will
have to trust the seller, and no, I don't know who that seller is. Maybe he
is on this List, or maybe someone on this List has bought from him and could
tell us about him.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 8/31/2011 2:25:22 PM Mountain Daylight Time,