[meteorite-list] So do we have bits of Vesta in our collections or not?

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 01:48:30 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers

I wonder if it will take a?Vesta Pathfinder to probe the surface like how?the Mars Pathfinder did to determ if the HED meteorite are from Vesta? Or maybe it is not Vesta, but Ceres that is the parent body?

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBay story
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html

meteorite-list] So do we have bits of Vesta in our collections or
not?almitt2 at localnet.com almitt2
at localnet.com
Fri Dec 2 01:44:25 EST 2011