[meteorite-list] Primitive Achondrite Question

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 12:31:50 -0500 (EST)

Adam wrote:

"NWA 3133 is a CV Primitive Achondrite"

Hi Adam, thanks ... The asteroid belt ought to be called the asteroid
zoo!

The question I have on this one, if CV is for certain, would be whether
it is the result of a collision with a typical CV type, or is it
certain that it is a fully baked CV (what happened to the possible
CAI's - are there any, or is the CV possibly just impact regolith?),
or, whether some innocent CV got hot all by itself.

Kinest wishes
Doug

(Why does my wallet retract down my pocket every time ths stuff comes
up!)