[meteorite-list] LOTS OF MOON ROCKS GONE?

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 01:17:50 -0500

Greetings,

There is an article that says there are something like 517 or more
missing Moon Rocks that NASA has loaned out in fourty years. I think my
problem with this is when they shake down little old ladies for small
bits of dust that was given to their husbands for working on projects
yet they can't keep track of the big stuff.

http://www.france24.com/en/20111208-hundreds-nasas-moon-rocks-missing-audit

--AL Mitterling