[meteorite-list] AD - New Rare Trinitite Types (Red, Black, Natural Hole, Large) - Gemjars For Sale - More!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 14:51:00 -0500

Greetings Collectors,

I acquired a new batch of trinitite and this one had a couple of gems
hiding in it. While it is not a meteorite, it has often been compared
to some impact materials like Aouelloul glass. In fact, trinitite and
Aouelloul closely resemble each other in aesthetics, density,
porosity, and color.

I have sorted through thousands of trinitite specimens, totalling many
kilograms of material. I have only found one piece with black
coloration in it and it is available for purchase now. Black
trinitite is the rarest of the rare when it comes to trinitite and
this piece is a sizeable fragment with obvious black veins in it that
looks like the schlieren seen in some pieces of Libyan Desert Glass.

I also have a surplus of gemjars (white and black) and these are also
available for purchase. See the links below.

As always, use coupon code "metlist" at checkout for 20% off your entire order.

Black trinitite -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/trinitite-large-substantial-fragments-historic-atom-bomb-glass-1

Red trinitite (new stock) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/trinitite-rare-red-variant-nice-small-fragments

Large trinitite (new stock) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/trinitite-large-substantial-fragments-historic-atom-bomb-glass

Trinitite with Natural Hole! -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/trinitite-holey

See all trinitite and trinitite displays here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/trinitite

Questions about trinitite? See this Trinitite FAQ -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/pages/trinitite

Black gemjars (for meteorites or other specimens) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/lot-of-5-black-gemjars-125-for-micromounts

White gemjars -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/white-gemjars--lot-of-72-gemjars-for-meteorites-1-inch-diameter

See all of the newest offerings here (meteorites and others) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new

Best regards and have a great weekend!

MikeG

Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/42h79my