[meteorite-list] Picture Of Meteorite From An Airplane Window ?

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 05:43:05 -0800

Hi all,
        I found it quite interesting that his photo looked EXACTLY the way
Jerry
Armstrong envisioned meteors from "up there" as depicted in several of
His paintings. See "Fantasy Fireballs" at URL below:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/JerryArmstrong.html

    OF COURSE THE PHOTO IS "REAL!"
Anyone who did even a cursory search can see this guy's body of
Work. Why would any photographer with such a body of work
Taint it with a "faked" photo? Totally illogical.
        MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
        Michael

On 12/9/11 3:15 PM, "Brandon" <b1dunovant at aol.com> wrote:

> What an awesome picture! Real or not it sure does feed the imagination an
> allow you to imagine the trip in from a birds-eye-view.

That said, something
> about the altitude at which the photo was taken looks odd to me. Do commercial
> planes fly that high?

Happy Friday everyone!

Brandon Dunovant
IMCA # 9312

Chicago, IL

karmaka <karmaka-meteorites at t-online.de> wrote:

>Real or fake?
> That is the question....
>
>"Picture Of Meteorite From An Airplane Window" by
> John Colbensen (published 8th December
> 2011)
>
>http://www.nowpublic.com/environment/picture-meteorite-airplane-windo
> w-0
>
>http://www.buzzfeed.com/willio/picture-of-meteorite-from-an-airplane-wi
> ndow-460x
>
>"Using an underexposed fisheye lens, photographer John Colbensen
> manages to capture this unbelievable moment while on vacation."
>
>John
> Colbensen: http://1x.com/artist/2844
>
>If this image was real, it would be a
> sensation.
>
>It somehow does look too perfect to be real, doesn't it?
>
>What
> do you think?
>
>Best
> regards
>
>Martin

> -------
>Postfach fast voll? Jetzt kostenlos E-Mail Adresse _at_t-online.de
> sichern und endlich Platz f?r tausende Mails
> haben.
>http://www.t-online.de/email-kostenlos

>Meteorite-list
> mailing
> list
>Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
>http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/lis
> tinfo/meteorite-list
Meteorite-list
Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com

--
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more
than standing in a garage makes you a car.