[meteorite-list] Astromyxin - Star Jelley

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:04:39 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Larry! I'll need to get my missing issues of Meteorite and read
up something more authoritative! From what I've googled, some of the
Star Jelley has no DNA associated with it but who knows whether this is
true; I wonder what was the case in the Philadelphia incident.
Wikipedia says the 50's horror movie, "The Blob", set in Phoenixville,
Pennsylvania, inspired by the real six foot quivering mass discovered
there, was originally to be titled "The Molten Meteor".

Kindest wsihes
Doug