[meteorite-list] Lotsa photos and lots added

From: Jim Wooddell <nf114ec_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 18:33:51 -0700

Hi Anita!

Be warned....Don't get into an eating contest with Anne. While she is a
little bitty thing, I sat next to her at lunch one day and witnessed her
woof down a submarine sandwich or two (or was that three) faster than all
the rest of us at the table eating much smaller sandwiches!
She's a trooper tho and finished every last bite. I did offer her one of my
cookies and thought she was going to slap me upside my head! ;)

Jim

Jim Wooddell
https://k7wfr.us