[meteorite-list] Tucson lodging advice help ??

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:41:36 -0700

You had better hurry, rooms expensive even for crap at gem show time, if you have the ability, best to try and stay in casa grande or benson both about 30-40 minutes away and 70% cheaper room wise, with your own vehicle it is easy to do. Book ahead or you might have to sleep out or pay $200 night for some flea-bit dump.

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad