[meteorite-list] AD:NAKHLA 39mg, Albareto, LA 002, DaG 400, 2008 TC3, COLD BOKKEVELD, Moss, Hambleton, Ramsdorf, & more ending on eBay to DAY!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 08:08:15 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
please email me and I?ll get back with you. Also if you are looking for
bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a meteorite, but
a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura to your
meteorite collection and value.

eBaystore
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html

Featured meteorites of the week on eBay
?
NAKHLA 39mg?Martian/Mars meteorite - 1911 Fall- SUPER RARE!? *GREAT OFFER*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NAKHLA-Martian-Mars-meteorite-1911-Fall-SUPER-RARE-/260919522635?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc003f54b
?
COLD BOKKEVELD meteorite fall 1838 - Very Rare CM2 meteorite!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLD-BOKKEVELD-meteorite-fall-1838-Very-Rare-CM2-meteorite-/260921029717?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc01af455
?
ALMAHATA SITTA 103mg meteorite 2008TC3 seen from space very rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALMAHATA-SITTA-meteorite-2008TC3-seen-space-very-rare-/250958453604?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6e4a1b64
?
ALBARETO 65mg?meteorite-1766 fall-1st from Italy-ULTRA RARE. * Largest fragment I have*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALBARETO-meteorite-1766-fall-1st-Italy-ULTRA-RARE-/250958471486?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6e4a613e
?
LAKE MURRAY IIAB rare iron meteorite - Oldest terrestrial meteorite. IMCA 1633
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LAKE-MURRAY-IIAB-rare-iron-meteorite-Oldest-terrestrial-meteorite-IMCA-1633-/260920058022?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc00c20a6
?
MOSS meteorite Hammer Stone Fall CO3.6 VERY RARE Classification.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOSS-meteorite-Hammer-Stone-Fall-CO3-6-VERY-RARE-Classification-/250957486351?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6e3b590f
?
RAMSDORF meteorite fall - main mass was STOLEN - very rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RAMSDORF-meteorite-fall-main-mass-STOLEN-very-rare-/250957489249?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6e3b6461
?
LIMERICK meteorite rare/historic Ireland fall-1813!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LIMERICK-meteorite-rare-historic-Ireland-fall-1813-/260921008389?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc01aa105
?
LANCE meteorite 1872 fall in France very rare C03.5 fall!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LANCE-meteorite-1872-fall-France-very-rare-C03-5-fall-/250958936755?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6e517ab3
?
LOS ANGELES 002 Martian/Mars meteorite found in USA!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOS-ANGELES-002-Martian-Mars-meteorite-found-USA-/260919529312?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc0040f60
?
HAMBLETON meteorite 2005 UK Pallasite - Rarely sold on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HAMBLETON-meteorite-2005-UK-Pallasite-Rarely-sold-eBay-/260919517536?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc003e160
?
SYLACAUGA meteorite Mrs Hodge meteorite strike - USA - 809mg fragment!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SYLACAUGA-meteorite-Mrs-Hodge-meteorite-strike-USA-809mg-fragment-/260902947664?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbf070b50
?
Lunar/ Moon Meteorite Dar al Gani 400 (ALUN-A) 1g slice.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lunar-Moon-Meteorite-Dar-al-Gani-400-ALUN-A-1g-slice-/260875143182?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbd5ec80e
?
HAMBLETON meteorite 2005 UK Pallasite - Rarely sold on eBay. *1st Pallasite from UK*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HAMBLETON-meteorite-2005-UK-Pallasite-Rarely-sold-eBay-/260919517536?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc003e160
?
For more great auction please go to my eBay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html
?
Thank you
Shawn Alan