[meteorite-list] Denver screening of Heaven Strewn

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 17:45:17 -0700

Hi all,

People in the Denver area (COMETS!!!) have the chance to go see the
movie Heaven Strewn. I saw it in Hollywood at the primer earlier this
year. If you go keep an eye out for me (and Meteorite Mag) in several
scenes.

Festivus Film Festival: Heaven Strewn
Thursday, Jan 12 (2012) 6:45p
at The Bug Theatre, Denver, CO

Mickey Feathers is looking to recover his losses from a botched
counterfeiting transaction and has learned the coordinates of a
looming drop by those who burnt him. He must now persuade his best
friend Jasper Fanning to help him under the ruse of meteorite hunting.
However, Jasper has imperative issues of his own to deal with.....

http://calendar.denverpost.com/denver-co/events/show/231095065-festivus-film-festival-heaven-strewn

See the trailer here:
http://www.mr-meteorite.net/filmingheavenstrewn.htm

P.S. I Just filmed a VERY fun segment about meteorite hunting with
Meenakshi ?Mini? Wadhwa (ASU) for a NEW series on the History Channel.
Can't say too much just yet but will let everyone know more soon.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia