[meteorite-list] Tucson lodging advice help ??

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 19:44:07 -0800

Thanks to everyone helping my planning! ...all while new martian meteorite
news in real time is emerging...

Despite breaking news!!! Your advice enhances anticipation for an inaugual
Tucson visit....

I'll be the guy introducing myself as Richard Montgomery on our List (its my
name); or Rick-Bob in the music world (and on FB;) ... or "goldierocks"
on eBay... but mostly as the guy with the same stars in my eyes as yours.

Thanks,
Richard Montgomery

WHAT are the chances that ----- Original Message -----