[meteorite-list] Auction (ad))

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 20:51:04 -0800

Hi All,
        There are now 74 (or is it 76?) lots up and the vast majority now
Have their photos in.
        Current rate for consignment is 14%, however, since there is room
for 25 more at this late date, I am offering a ONE TIME deal - the next 25
accepted lots by THURSDAY at midnight, will be granted the rate prior to
Dec. 16th, 12%. You must have your list of items (Name, type, location,
Weight, description) in by Thurs. at midnight but have until BEFORE
Saturday 3 PM all jpgs in.
        ONLY the first 25 items in will get this brake. Auctioneer (that
would be me) has the right to decline any lot for any reason, including
Low quality, size, value, desire to include a minimum bid, etc.
        See what;s up now at:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson12.html

        Thanks to all, Michael

-