[meteorite-list] ADVERT - NEW WITNESSED SHERGOTTITE FALL

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 20:06:20 -0500

Hi,

I was certainly not so presumptuous to name this, and I thought the term "provisional," would be most apt---as it is most certainly would be provisional in the true sense of the word.

As I previously indicated, as others referred to this as Tata, in an effort to avoid a bit of confusion....

....here we are!

;-)