[meteorite-list] Darryl Pitt's TATA MARTIAN auction

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 19:57:46 -0500

Okay....

More first auction hiccups.

I asked Lucas (who as some of you know works in the music biz aspect of what we do) to set up the auction on eBay. I later mentioned to Luke there were a handful of typos in the copy and that the headline should have contained the word "meteorite".

I just learned Luke thought he could fix this....and it seems he inadvertently took down the auction. It's now back up (with the corrections) and still ending tomorrow, but the specimen is now much cheaper! ;-)

It's listed as this....

METEORITE - NEW TATA MARS SHERGOTTITE 0.652 GRAMS

So very sorry for the inconvenience, folks. Ugh!

From a very loud office in Times Square....once gain, wishing everyone a really terrific year! Warmly / Darryl