[meteorite-list] Wave in Tucson.... Gary is really surfing :)

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 17:17:53 -0800

Wow, Big K, nice wave! Truely a pretty awesome specimen!

Listoids, when Gary first mentioned he found a wave in Tucson, of course I
knew the story was, well, distorted so to speak....turns out the Gibeon was!
And Shawn...I'm wondering if there are any 'photos' of Anne riding surf on
that wave prior to BK catching it....

I wish I were there... (next year). -Richard Montgomery