[meteorite-list] We are Streaming Live!

From: meteorhntr at aol.com <meteorhntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 06:03:00 +0000

Mark,

Thanks for the shout out. And a big thanks to Ruben for the time and effort he brought to bring our little "shin dig" to all those that couldn't make it out this year.

We are so blessed to be a part of this great community.

A huge congrats goes out to this year's Harvey Award winners. You are always the "stars" of the show.

And now I can't wait for the auction tomorrow night.

See you all tomorrow night.

Steve
Of Meteorite Men