[meteorite-list] Full Circle With Correo

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 07:28:56 -0700

Hi,

I have hunted with Del many times and he is very good at finding space
rocks! Carbonaceous in Cali, as well as OC's in Arizona and NM. He is
hardly an amature...he is being modest.

So this does not surprise me at all as I know Robert is very cool and
always willing to share or help. Both of you Rock in my book!