[meteorite-list] Happy Birthday, Meteorite Men!

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 16:41:07 -0800 (PST)

Yep Rob, A good time was had by all last night. A lot of fun and yes, I was shocked by receiving a Harvey as well. Mine is the "In my Own Orbit". Ha! No doubt! Congrats too on your Harvey.

You beat me to the naming. I just checked recently for the name Notkin and saw that he had a rock named for him already.

Congrats Geoff! Well earned!

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography