[meteorite-list] about meteorite casts

From: e-mail ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 20:31:19 +0000

Hi Gary,

Yes a wonderful cast and a local fall for me. Mine arrived a few days
ago. Shame about the damage to yours...very annoying. Not sure I
thanked Zelimir back then for his kind offer too....that is a very
generous offer...will keep it in mind. Sure missed the trip to Tucson
this time, and thanks for all the photos...unfortunately could not
keep awake that late for the live streaming (great of you Ruben and Co
for doing it...did anybody record it?)) but hopefully see many of you
in Ensisheim to swap stories and share a beer.

Cheers,

Graham