[meteorite-list] AD - Large Chergach Stone

From: fallingfusion at wi.rr.com <fallingfusion_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 16:55:49 -0500

Hello All...

For those of you who haven't spent all of your money in Tucson, I have a very nice Chergach stone available from my personal collection. The weight is 601g, and it is pyramid/triangular shaped with fresh black fusion crust. Two "front sides" with great thumb printing, a "bottom side" with more of a rough/bumpy texture, and a fractured "back side" (w/slickenslides) and some slight roll-over lipping and secondary crust. Needles to say, a wonderful piece. I have uploaded a photo on for all to view, but I will take additional higher quality photos and email them to those who are interested later this evening. Asking price is $1800. Paypal is available, and I will offer a 10 Day Money Back to the purchaser if he/she is not completely satisfied. Guaranteed.

Please have a look!

http://image87.webshots.com/87/5/76/53/2979576530104513749dGCFgT_ph.jpg

Have a lovely evening everyone...

Ryan Pawelski