[meteorite-list] How to use meteorites if your sick.....

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 12:15:20 -0500

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 11:38:35 -0500, you wrote:

>Actually I believe that the power of the mind
>is a better tool for healing ones illnesses.

I'll tell you what-- if by some horrible coincidence we both develop cancer at
the same time, I'll take chemo and you "think positively." Then you can will
your meteorites to me after the cancer kills you.

>We still dont have the faintess idea of how much
>of the power in our brains we actually use.
>Somewhere I think it is less than 10%, correct
>me if I am wrong.

Okey dokey:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=people-only-use-10-percent-of-brain
http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/tenper.html