[meteorite-list] AD - Chergach Stone Pics

From: fallingfusion at wi.rr.com <fallingfusion_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 15:46:50 -0500

Good Afternoon..

A handful of people emailed me reporting that the link to the photos wasn't working for them. I have taken a few new additional photos and uploaded them for all to view. Hopefully it works this time!

http://community.webshots.com/album/569165160RMTnOx?vhost=community

Once again, asking $1800... but please let me know if you have a different price in mind. Includes postage/insurance and a 10 Day Money Back Guarantee.

Thanks for looking!

Ryan