[meteorite-list] Tucson Gem, Mineral & Fossil Showcase POI file useful?

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:14:50 -0800 (PST)

Hello again all.

I noticed that a number of people downloaded (and hopefully used) my Tucson Gem, Mineral & Fossil Showcase Point of Interest file for the Tucson Shows this year. It can be found on the POI Factory site here:

http://www.poi-factory.com/node/24678

Personally I was happier with the way the file worked when I was traveling around town this year than I was last year. I live here and found having it installed rather useful to me. I'm curious if others found it useful too?

Now that the shows have ended, I'd be very interested to hear feedback from any and all of you who downloaded and used the file.

What did you like about it?
What did you dislike about it?
Was anything missing, misplaced or plain wrong?
Are there any additions or improvements you'd like to see for next year's version?

Thanks!

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography