[meteorite-list] Possible Meteorite Spotted Over Philly

From: Mike Hankey <mike.hankey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:02:58 -0500

Thanks for sending this out Phil.

There have been over 20 reports to the AMS in the last hour about this.

That is a lot of reports in a short amount of time for a night time
fireball, so it must have been pretty significant.

I ran a quick plot on the AMS reports and it doesn't look good:

http://www.mikesastrophotos.com/comets/daytime-fireball-makes-waves-in-philly-2011-02-14/