[meteorite-list] Looking to Buy. Trying to "complete" my typeset. THERE IS A NEW CHONDRITE TYPE....

From: Stuart McDaniel <actionshooting_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:31:44 -0500

I too am a type collector but like Richard sais, I cannot afford to collect
all the little "nuances" types. I just try to get one of each type group,
i.e. IA, IB, IIA,IIB, and each one of the achondrites but not all the 3.8,
3.9, etc. Basically one of each "headings" you have listed.

Stuart McDaniel
Lawndale, NC
Secr.,
Cleve. Co. Astronomical Society