[meteorite-list] [AD] - Mifflin Fall Newspapers

From: fallingfusion at wi.rr.com <fallingfusion_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 22:58:37 -0500

Good Evening Everyone...

Doing some pre-Spring cleaning. I found that I have a handful of copies of the April 21 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel featuring articles on the recovery efforts of the Mifflin, WI (Livingston) meteorite. This is the one with a large photo of meteorite hunters Rob Wesel and Ruben Garcia on the front page (..combing a prairie for freshly fallen rocks, w/ a silo in the background). Also on the front page is a photo of Mr. Wesel holding his awesome 219g find. "Dandelions, Cow Pies, and Meteorites." Price quoted below is for the entire (complete) newspaper.

$10 per copy, postage included. Paypal accepted (and preferred). Paypal Account - fallingfusion at earthlink.net

Thank you.

Ryan Pawelski