[meteorite-list] He's at it Again!!

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:01:04 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Hello Stuart and Listees,

I see an added MetSoc reference and now evaluations are "supported by IMCA...". I wish him all the success in the world. I truly and honestly pray that he sells a "lunar meteorite". When he does, I trust he will share his accomplishment with the rest of us...

Best to all,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536 MetSoc