[meteorite-list] Ebay store is open -sale-ad Back from Tucson new material and old priced to sell!

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:33:21 -0700

Hello everyone I have been getting my Ebay store re opened after
several weeks in Tucson. I had a really good time talking to lots of
new meteorite people, saw many new collectors out for their first or
second meteorite. I saw some of the seasoned collectors but missed
many of you that I thought would be in Tucson. I have loaded about 80
pieces on Ebay at this point, some new stuff...Jewelry, Gibeon full
slices, Seymchan small full slices, nice crusted NWA XXX stones, small
Gebel Kamil pieces, Sikhote pendants. Then I have lowered some of my
normal great pieces to a level to move them out and make room for the
new material I will be adding in the weeks to come. So have a look and
you might find something new you have been looking for or a great buy
on something else. Here is a link to my store
http://shop.ebay.com/flattoprocks/m.html

--
Mike Miller 3835 E Nicole Ave Kingman Az 86409
www.meteoritefinder.com