[meteorite-list] Inexpensive Etched Muonionalusta Specimens

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 12:50:53 -0700

Hi all,

I am selling one Kilo of cut and etched Muonionalusta Meteorite
specimens at my cost - .50 per gram - plus shipping. I want to sell
the 1 kilo lot as one lot, but may break into two 500 gram lots or
four, 250 gram lots if necessary. I will not sell in anything less
than 250 gram lots. This will only happen once so first come first
served. They range in size from 3-20 grams perfect for the dealer
that likes to sell one at a time. I have sold a few on eBay and they
sell really well. Just check my completed auctions to see.

All specimens show an etched interior and typical Muonionalusta exterior.

I did not etch these but bought many in Tucson this month. If some
specimens need to be re-etched. Just mix up a batch of Nitol and etch
- no problem. If you don't know how call me and I will help.

See them here
http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii35/meteoritemall/Muonionalusta%20Meteorites/

--
Rock On!